Monday, April 04, 2022

April 4, 2022

 I am having a time with the keyboard or perhaps the computer itself.  I really do not want to have to get a new one 😒

Just returned from Spring Quilt Camp.  We had a good time and I got quite a bit done, but the really best thing is the time to unwind and be away from the cares of home.  I have a couple of things to enter in the Quilt Show next weekend, too.  If I can remember I shall put in some photos.

It's raining today so now outside work, but I do need to get the onions started.  I keep forgetting to do it and it could get too late for it quickly.  The lettuce that germinated in the cold frame is going "great guns", so we should have salad fixin' s soon.  I want to get in some spinach soon, too as it heats up around here early.  Supposed to get some raspberry plants today, too, so will have to get them in right away.  

No comments:

drMolly, the BeanQueen