Thursday, May 12, 2022

May 11, 2022

 A long lapse while I was sick-not the dreaded “rona”, but some long lasting crud that laid me low for some time.  It sapped all of my energy and Iwas hard pressed to keep the home front going.  So, not much else but absolutely necessary jobs was done.  

It is finally spring with just a few “freezers” sneaking in.  I’ve started to put a few seeds in gardens and am now anticipating putting in the onion starts & the peas (if I can get the mister to do a little roti-tilling).  

I’ve finished a chemo cap for my #3 sister and a nice warm wrap for her that joins the quilt I sent off.  Unfortunately she is already losing hair so I have to get more caps done asap.

Not much else going here as the mister is still working til end of May.

No comments:

drMolly, the BeanQueen