Thursday, February 12, 2009

What one must endure for the sake of one's job!



Next week I "have" to go to Puerto Rico for a couple of "bean meetings" - that's right meetings with fellow scientists concerned with Phaseolus beans. Every couple of years we have our annual meetings in this beautiful & WARM country - our meetings are always in winter due to the fact that during the rest of the year us "beanies" are busy growing our babies.
I probably won't have any pictures as now that airlines limit what luggage one can carry without paying extra my budget doesn't need any uneccessary expenses - what with all of the govt. budget cutting we are down to the bone already & I need all the $$$ I can have for the project itself.
But, I encourage anybody who might be interested to check out seeing PR yourself.

No comments:

drMolly, the BeanQueen