Saturday, May 02, 2009

Twittering and knitting, too

Having heard about Twitter from several of my on-line friends, I thought I'd look into it more. I joined a while ago, but did not use it much yet. It is sort of fun, but one of those things that I really don't know how to use much - I don't have a phone that will Twitter either so don't have instant access - as it were (we live in a sort of techno-desert here in Colton, LOL).

Anyway, I actually have one follower!

Here are a couple of pictures to share: 1) my goodie box I got from the Manic Purl Kit Swap &
2) the beginnings of my mobius scarf
from the Belle of the Ball 'Simple
Mobius' KAL.

I got really nice things to make an entrelac hat + some tea!

It's raining right now, so I can't go out & plant as I had planned after shopping today. I think I'll make some tea & go knit - what a chore!!

No comments:

drMolly, the BeanQueen