Wednesday, July 08, 2009

I'm keeping up!

It's day 5 of the tour de fleece - &
here is my picture of my work on
day 4 - I know it doesn't look much different than day 3, but I've managed to get in at least the 15 minutes of my goal in each day. I hope that when I get done with this spinning there is enough to ply & perhaps make some socks with the yarn if it is not TOO big when I get done, LOL.
I'm also knitting on that pair of socks for the Carefree blog's TdF KAL, too - I should be able to get them all done by the end of the race, too.
The weather has been so crazy around here! There has been T- storm activity, it's still not very warm and summer is just not shaping up to be what we are used to around here. The garden is limping along & so are the fruit trees and berries. It looks as if there are few if any pears, a few plums, no pie cherries, but lots of apples, & a moderate number of raspberries in the future. This weekend we will go up into the mountains and check to see if the huckleberries are ready to pick.

1 comment:

Natalie Rush said...

It's looking great!! 15 minutes a day is a great way to keep learning! Hope the weather settles down.

drMolly, the BeanQueen