Saturday, December 05, 2009

It's cold & I'm tired........

just got back from the weekly shopping trip. Along with the needed groceries / sundries for the week, I had to get gifts for 3 children & supplies to donate to the group of immigrants that our church supports for the holidays. I wanted to make sure that there was something besides clothing for the children.
Then I got some gifts for our DGSs and one for 'tP'. It always takes me much longer than I think it will when I do this sort of thing. I actually do not like shopping, so it wears me out.
Now, I'm busy making bread, cookies & finishing some of the "make-a-mix" gifts for our family - I'll have to get some more supplies as I only got about half the jars made yesterday - it took more supplies than I thought!

No comments:

drMolly, the BeanQueen