Wednesday, December 30, 2009

only 1" of snow

which just goes to show that it's not an exact - or anywhere near exact - science for weather forcasting, LOL.
Although I am glad that there wasn't a lot more snow - people keep falling off the road, etc. You would figure that after a while they would learn, but NO-O-O that would be way too sensible, right?
Work is very slow this week between holidays - not many people here & the plants just grow in their own time-frame anyway. I'm cleaning & "noting" & organizing for the jump into the next session of the never-ending cycles of our green babies.
Today is 'tP's 60th birthday - I'm taking him to supper at our favorite Italian place here in the M-P area; it's called Tucci's and they serve some killer pasta. Then he'll have birthday banana cream pie at home - it's his fav', so I always make it instead of cake - he doesn't even like cake, anyway.

1 comment:

Courtney said...

1" is a far cry from what they were saying. I know what you mean about people being stupid on the road. I used to live where it snowed all winter and people never learned!

drMolly, the BeanQueen