Monday, January 04, 2010

January is lying in wait..............

well, that's the way it feels right now. Out here on the Palouse prairie, winter is often quite sneaky. It will be calm and not too cold - even at times sunny, clear days - for a bit at the beginning of the month, and then, when one is least expecting it, the blizzard & cold will hit with full force. It's sort of like waiting for the second shoe to drop, as I mentioned to the DD yesterday. One just doesn't know when it will be here.
I'm making progress on the craft-room rescue; I even started putting entries into my Ravelry® stash database on my page. I don't have photos yet, but that will be coming as soon as I'm able to borrow the camera again - SHEESH! I do have to get my own soon!!!
'tP' has today off from work & he slept in this AM. I'm not sure how long that will be as he said he was pretty tired last night when he got home from bowling, but then he stayed up to read his latest book of interest - it's a good story; I read it - and didn't come to bed until quite late. No wonder he needed to sleep in ;~I

No comments:

drMolly, the BeanQueen