Wednesday, March 17, 2010

I hate "bad brains"!!!

Another "fubar" for my poor brain. I was being so careful to remember that I had an appointment with the counselor this AM - especially due to the fact that they charge $100 if you miss the appt - I had it on my calendar at home AND in my calendar I carry with me.
Thusly I show up at the office at 8:00 AM bright & cheery and determined not to be angry with the fact that I was blindsided by the bill for $100 for missing the one in February. We had not been informed that this was the case.
And what do you know???? there was no appointment - it had been for February 17, not March 17 - never mind what my calendars said - obviously it was my fault - never mind that I write down the date in the carry-book while I am in the office to avoid "forgets" - it still is my fault. At least they don't charge for appointments one comes to that one does not have!

OK, enough vitriol for today.

It's supposed to be warm today, but although it's not cold it is cloudy all over. Does not do much for one's spirits. I'm at work now waiting on tests, as per usual, and will go home when they are over - I've had enough pressure today!

No comments:

drMolly, the BeanQueen