Saturday, March 27, 2010

Saturday, before I'm off to my folks

for a week to help my mum & to make sure she doesn't do things she's not supposed to, LOL. She had surgery on her shoulder a week ago & my #3 sister & I are taking each a week to stay with her for that purpose.
'tP' helped me get the trees sprayed with the dormant spray and now the trees are all ready to get their bloom on. The weather is warming and they will like that. I have the bees in the frig awaiting the flowers and hopefully we'll have fruit for the year.
The garden will have to wait a bit - it's still too cold - but that is not that far off, too.
We're taking the RV back to the storage after 'tP' has it all cleaned up and ready to go. Then, I'll finish getting ready to leave fairly early tomorrow AM.
This means there will be a week hiatus in blogging. I know you'll all miss me, LOL.

No comments:

drMolly, the BeanQueen