Thursday, April 15, 2010

another lovely day in which I got nothing done at home

then, as I am reading my e-mails, I realize I have to work at the quilt show that my quilting group has each year - yes, the self-same one of which I shall be president next year - so there is no way I can avoid it.
Then on Sunday, after church, I go to the Wool Gatherer's meeting followed by 'tP's bowling supper - the yearly do for his league.
ACK! how am I supposed to get any yard / garden work done? Another depressing thing is that as I go out and check on my shrubs, plants, etc. I find a whole lot of winter kill and this in a winter that was essentially mild. But, those couple of really hard freezes early on and the ones that occurred after warming trends must have knocked all my plants "on their collective butts", as it were. DEPRESSING! to say the least.

No comments:

drMolly, the BeanQueen