Wednesday, July 06, 2011

Another hot day in forecast

but I'm not complaining (well, too much anyway) as the garden needs some heat. It just necessitates me watering more now, though.
I got a call from the computer doctor that the machine is now good to go. Apparently a virus was contracted before I upgraded my virus protection the last time and it took this long for it to appear. Those "buggers" are sneaky that way. Anyway the technician tweaked a few things in the virus-protector and said we should be better off now, too. A mere $75 dollars to get that 'baby' back - I'll go get it later today after I have my doctor's appointment.
Not much happening on any other fronts as work is taking up most of our time. There are lots of people gone from the old PO and 'tP' is getting a TON of over-time. AND, me? well there is a huge backlog of testing to do and people to contact after I was gone for those 3 weeks.
Have I said lately that we ARE looking so forward to retirement??? LOL

No comments:

drMolly, the BeanQueen