Wednesday, April 25, 2012

3KCWDay3 - Your knitting or Crochet Hero

3KCBWDAY3 - Your Knitting Or Crochet Hero:

For something that is supposed to be simple this subject presents a HUGE quandry..................how does one choose just one?

 
Well, perhaps I could say that I am inspired by ALL of the knit  / crochet designers, the knit / crochet bloggers, the knit / crochet podcasters, all of the independent fiber artists, & .....................................
But 'tis true!!!! I am. 
 
However, I suppose I'd better narrow it down a bit - well a lot I mean.  I will give my vote to Shelley & Marisa of The Yarn Underground, our LYS in Moscow, ID. 
When the only LYS in our area closed its doors the knitters, crocheters and other fiber lovers in our community were left with only on-line stores or a L O N G  drive to indulge in their obsession. 
These two young ladies decided they would go after their dream and open a yarn store.  It was a long, hard journey, but they made it, giving us a friendly place to shop, knit or crochet & learn.  They have added to the community in many ways besides local business and I wish to thank them for their work.....................................AND for all that beautiful yarn & fiber which I've purchased there!

No comments:

drMolly, the BeanQueen