Friday, November 02, 2012

Where DOES the time go??

My resolve to be better at blogging has been derailed again!  It does seem to be true that when one becomes retired one gets busier & busier.  Who would have thought?  Anyway, I can only promise myself I will be better. 
Here are some of the reasons I was so busy:

12 Qts canned apple pie filling,
blocked both my Citron Shawl
& my Travelling Woman Shawl,








& have the #2 GS here for a couple of days (he loved Baldwin the Bathroom Monster).

2 comments:

Kathy said...

So true -- never busier than when we are retired. I'll be interested to see what happens when tP also retires.

drMolly, the BeanQueen said...

Well at first I'll have to listen to LARGE AMOUNTS of cheering, then snoring as he tries to catch up on all that lost sleep, LOL.

drMolly, the BeanQueen