Sunday, December 02, 2012

There is nothing like finally finishing a long-lost project

One UFO down and who knows how many to go???????

And this one was well-aged - so there will be no doubt it should have been completed much earlier.  Ah well, it IS done now!                                        

It was a wall-hanging kit gifted to attendee's at the 2005 Spring Quilt Camp.  A simple square-patch quilt that I have used to hold my collection of quilt pins from our group.  We no longer have them made so it is a memory collection, too. 

Yes, that's right 2005!  Let it never be said I finish any project before its time, LOL.

It is cold & windy, plus some rain today.  Just the perfect day to stay inside & do a bit of craft room arranging, some craft work itself, and have some nice hot tea.

2 comments:

Kathy said...

I don't think I'd have to look far to find an older UFO. I say that with shame, you understand. It looks like a lovely project -- very special.

Sounds like you had a cozy day.

drMolly, the BeanQueen said...

Thanks Kathy. I'm pretty sure there are some older ones in there, but this one actually had a date on the directions, so I could "pin it down".

drMolly, the BeanQueen