Sunday, January 20, 2013

OK, now for things to do about the home

'tP' has 3 days in a row off from work: Sunday, of course, Martin Luther King Day, & his regular day off on Tuesday, so we are getting ready to tackle some chores that need time to finish (& can be finished during this cold weather). 

The table for my loom is nearly ready to strip & paint; he's going to stabilize the legs a bit more with some cross pieces between the legs - this "baby" will 'take a licking and keep on ticking' when we're done.  I plan to paint it with a pleasant color to add to the luxury of having a weaving table!

I will also be baking & working on finishing some projects that I am nearly done "creating".  The sweater for my dad is nearly done & I've almost completed a pair of fingerless mitts for my mum, too.  Then it's on to some more of those UFO's.

The chickies are sitll giving us the 1-3 eggs per day!  We appreciate the fresh eggs I'll tell you - had some for breakfast this AM with toast & sausage.  Lovely!

No comments:

drMolly, the BeanQueen