Friday, May 03, 2013

Fantastic Friday

The weather is so lovely!  Warm & sunny and supposed to stay this way for a bit.  Hurrah!
I planted beets, chard, spinach and some flowers yesterday.  I saw evidence that at least some of my aspargus roots are growing and the fruit trees are in full flower.  The cherry has lots of blooms, so may have a superior crop is nothing goes wrong. 
I've pea seed in "rag dolls" to germinate and will plant it tomorrow as it looks like the little roots are coming out.  I will germ some fabas next and plan to put more cole seeds out in the garden beds to follow up on the ones I've already planted in the little GH's. 
Did I tell you I love, love, love gardening season, LOL?
The sweater for Hazel-bug is coming along, although I've not a lot of time to work on it.  But since I'm finally over the persistant "bug" I find more energy to do the outdoor work, the indoor work and get some hobby time in, too.

1 comment:

Kathy said...

Where does the work leave off and the hobby begin? We can hardly tell!

drMolly, the BeanQueen