Monday, January 27, 2014

STASH - egads!!!

I knew I had lots of fiber/fabric stash, but it really comes home to roost when one starts to catalogue it all.

Now I know I've lots to work on before I indulge in getting more, LOL.

I also started and nearly finished a bear for tMBP - this one is crocheted in the round.

The bug is at our house today - dad is working & tomorrow she's going to her gramma Kate's for a visit.  Daddy has to work tomorrow, too, and G-g'ma has an event she wishes to attend.  It's good to have lots of g'mas around!

Here's an embarrassing few pictures of just the yarn & fiber stash - I entered a contest on one of my groups in Ravelry that emphasizes working from one's stash. One of the requirements was to post pictures, LOL.
                       

No comments:

drMolly, the BeanQueen