Tuesday, December 09, 2014

TuneUp on Tuesday

So, the disruption is back.  The bedroom is now being torn apart & all of the stuff in there had to be moved somewhere else!
I really hate this.  I can't get any order into my home until all of this is done & it is going to be some time still.
I need to work on my Christmas gifts and can't even find the stuff again.  I think I'm going to go crazy.
I am trying to get some menus made & some sort of working plan done today around all of this hassle.

Well, the working plan is beginning to solidify, still haven't gotten to the menu.  
OK menus done!  And an outline for tomorrow.  I hope this can help me survive the rest of this remodel.

I got another bear (#25!)started, but had to frog part of my SFS beanie when I realized as I was to start the crown reductions that I had the WRONG number of stitches on the needles - I had forgotten to do the increases after the ribbing.
here is Bear #24 - Melissa bear



No comments:

drMolly, the BeanQueen