Thursday, December 10, 2015

Running in place


Image result for winter tree clipart free

That is what it feels like. 
 It seems there is never enough time to get needed things done.

It's been cold, rainy & windy here with not much snow to speak about.  


I have finished nearly all of the handmade gifts - just working on pair of felted slippers and a hat, then they will be done.
Oops, I am also making some mincemeat cookies to send to my dad, but that won't be until a bit later.

I have purchased a few gifts, but there are more to buy.  We will try to find a tree this weekend, too. A few of the decorations are up and we plan to let msH help us put up the creche' tomorrow.

I need to attend a directors meeting for the Wool Gatherers on Sunday and the following Sunday is our holiday party.  I'll have to try to fix something special for the bash.

I have not been able to put the new walking foot on my machine due to a lost screw.  I had to send away for one (and a spare) so am waiting for them to arrive.  The quilting came to a standstill.  I got out fabric and patterns to start some garment sewing projects, though.  

No comments:

drMolly, the BeanQueen