Saturday, April 02, 2016

Simply Saturday

We have msH this weekend.  After her folks moved back to town I don't watch her so much.  So, we get her to stay for a few days once in a while - have to have our grand fix.

I have to get my things ready for quilt camp.  I shall be busy for a few days.  I am also working on getting the trailer ready to see if we can sell it or rent it out.  A lot of work.

We're having sausage gravy for supper.  I am now eating very differently than in the past.  I read an entry in the AARP monthly paper about the damage proton blockers can do with long term use.  I've been taking the things for 10 years now for my hyatel hernia - ACK!!!! So, I decided to stop.  Of course I will do it gradually, but now I eat only a little bit every 2 or 3 hours instead of 2-3 big meals per day.  I'm hoping that it will allow my stomach to handle that without giving me the symptoms back.  I don't get acid reflux, but just a really horrible feeling as if my stomach were crawling up my throat and my gag reflex is very, very sensitive.  I know, TMI.  I apologize and lets get on with life.

We got all of the wood chips from the neighbor's spread in the back yard garden area.  I'm hoping it will keep down some of the weeds.  We shall see.  
The weather is getting better and soon it will be time to get those seeds going out there.  I'm looking forward to that.  A lot of work, but worth all the effort !


No comments:

drMolly, the BeanQueen