Tuesday, March 21, 2017

Spring - day 2

Image result for spring clip art freeWell, it is finally spring and it has been warming.  There are, of course, going to be no-so-good days, but that is the Palouse for you.  
I have to get going on the out-of-door activities now before the hot weather overtakes us.

I am so greatful that we are blessed in the ways we are. Even when the bad things come we can ever count our blessings to get into the right frame of mind.

I've finished the newphew quilt: "Stars & Strips for Kenn", and will post a photo as soon as I can get the mister to hold it up for me to take the picture.

I'm teaching a class on beading in your knitting (or crochet, too, I suppose) to the members of my fiber group in April and I need to get my supply list so folks will be ready

No comments:

drMolly, the BeanQueen