Thursday, May 11, 2017

Thoughts on Thursday


Image result for spring gardening clip art free

I've been busy in the garden & starting plants for it.  I try to keep busy as I am still having many issues with grief. The garden, of course, makes me think on mom & dad.  They so loved to garden.  I can see in my mind's eye all of the veggies and my mum's lovely flowers.  My gardens are not nearly as good, but they are beautiful all the same.  All of the fruit trees are blooming now and we shall see what fruit we get this year.

I've given myself a challenge of using my handspun yarn & have spent the morning - after doing my outside chores - looking on Ravelry for patterns suitable for my yarn.  
Here's my project page so you can see what I'm up to and check out the progress on my challenge: my projects.  

Here are a few samples of yarns I've spun on my wheel & spindles.

  DK wt yarns





   worsted wt yarn 

No comments:

drMolly, the BeanQueen