Wednesday, November 22, 2017

the day BEFORE Thanksgiving

and with so many things to be thankful for, 
I thought I'd start a day early   😍
Every day one wakes is a reason to be thankful for now you can count again the many blessings one has.  Good family, good home, good food, and good friends to name just a few.

I'm working on the food that I can do the day before and cleaning house as I go, too.  The house is not bad, but with all those people here I must put away my crafts and re-adjust some of the furniture so no one will feel crowded.  Our house is not really large - just the two of us have plenty of room, but when visitors come it is a bit different.

Still rainy here and cold, but hope it drys up in a bit as there are still some things to be taken care of before snow.  That darn chicken house being one.  It is about 2/3 done, but it needs 2 people to work on it and it is difficult getting the mister there when I've time.  Ah well, it will get done.

No comments:

drMolly, the BeanQueen