Monday, April 02, 2018

Snow on April 2

Just so we do not forget where we live, Mother Nature gives us an inch & half of snow on top of ice.  

I had to go to the doctor this morning.  I got really ill a week or so ago - read as ME can't get out of bed for 2 days ! - and since the DH told me he could here my lungs rattle last night I figured I'd better.  I'm being treated for bronchitis and taking an antibiotic for walking pneumonia; something one does not want to fool with.

Anyhow, all the snow put a wrench in the spring work, illness put one in for much of anything else.  

I'm going to quilt camp on Wednesday, but not sure what I'll get done as I'm still pretty down.  Lucky for me my entry in show is done and all I have to do is help msH get her entry quilted when I get back.  Then we'll be good to go.

1 comment:

Kathy said...

Lost track of you somehow but found you today. Sorry to hear you've been ill. Hope you're soon feeling much better and that you enjoy(ed) quilt camp.

drMolly, the BeanQueen