Saturday, June 09, 2018

Simply Saturday

So many things to do and when the end of the day comes I am too tired to remember to write in the blog.
Any-hooo, it's a rainy day here & I just got back from shopping and then going to the Genesee Quilt Show.  So, I figured I'd better put something in here or folks may think I dropped off the earth.

The garden is all in, now to have some reasonable weather to help the veggies grow.  There are pie cherries, pears & some plums on the trees so we won't be short of fruits.  The berries are all blooming and if I can keep the birds out there will be some treats there, too.

I got the greenhouse unpacked just in time for it to get all wet.  As soon as it clears up we can start construction.  I can't wait to see it up.  There are two garden beds to finish, too.

I got a bit more sewing in, too.  Finished another pair of underwear and then some shorts for msH.  Since she can't sew due to the cast on her arm I figured I'd better get her clothes done, too.  There are two tops and another pair of shorts to go.  Then I plan to work on some quilts and a skirt for myself, perhaps a dress, too.

No comments:

drMolly, the BeanQueen