Monday, September 24, 2018

Monday, Monday

Egad!  time flies whether one is having fun or not.


Busy, busy here getting ready to go into the cold season.  I've nearly finished the garden; but still have the berries to get set for winter.  The winter pears are the only fruit left, but we have to wait until it starts freezing to get them.  

We have had one killing frost, but not too bad; basically took out the remaining cucumbers and my dahlia.  It topped the sweet potatoes, but I'm waiting until a bit later to dig them as they are not dead from it.

I'm finishing long waiting UFO's.  That is one of my "fight depression" goals.  Positive thinking and positive action tied with "better living through chemistry" are my weapons.  I made up my mind that now is the time to get these things out of here.  If I can't stand to finish them, then they are going. 

'the mister' went on his last bike ride of the season.  He got wet, but enjoyed himself.  Now we are waiting for our motor home to be finished (there were some things that needed attention) and we will take it for our maiden voyage before it gets winterized.

It's a wonderful life.

No comments:

drMolly, the BeanQueen