Friday, November 30, 2018

Almost December 😲 😲



November 26: Well, I managed to drive to get msH to her dance.  It was not the easiest thing to do, get in & out of the car with this brace on, but we did OK.  She does like dance; "gramma, I get to do chasse a lot, I like that".

November 27: Have not heard back about the result of the MRI.  I hope the information comes soon as I'm getting tired of my leg hurting and the roadblocks to my getting things done.  I started working on one of the flannel quilts.  There was a top in the donated fabric and I am piecing squares from my mom's stash (I inherited it as my sisters don't quilt) to use as a backing.  I plan to get perhaps a flannel sheet for a batt or get the thinnest batt I can so as not to make it too bulky.  I'm also planning to tie it - a nice snuggly soft quilt for someone.
Image result for winter clipart
November 30: Well, finally heard back from doctor - I have a torn meniscus.  Now waiting to get referral to the orthopedic surgeon to see what will be done about it.  Thus I am still on crutches and with a brace. 
It's the last day of November, rain mixed with snow and cold for the weather.  I'm still working on down-sizing and organization.  It is an activity that actually makes one feel quite accomplished.  And the house looks better too 😃😃😃😃.
Today I am working in the office where I have some other things stored along with the office supplies.  There is a mish-mash of things: cooking & canning supplies, some craft supplies, the cabinet of spinning fiber, and miscellaneous msH toys.  So, it will be a job to figure out what needs to go.

No comments:

drMolly, the BeanQueen