Wednesday, December 04, 2019

December 4

Yesterday we celebrated our msH's 7th birthday - time does go by so swiftly, it barely seems a minute since she was a babe.
Her mom made a cake and her dad made mango sorbet - both were excellent, and she had a good time opening her gifts.  I was so proud of the fact that she opened all of the cards first and was quite effusive with the "thank you"s when all was done.
I'm still working on being the best I can be, even with all of the stupid health issues.  It's tough at times, but I have just too many things I want to do.  I've just no time to waste feeling badly, but it sure does slow one down, LOL.
I'm finishing up the scrap quilt from Deb's shop pattern.  I don't think I will do this type again - not scraps, for that I am solid - but for the sewing down raw edges.  Too many of mine came loose when I washed the top and now I'm having to make repairs on a "sandwiched" quilt.  THAT is a "pain in the patoot".  
But it is one of my UFO's and I'm committed to get things done and use my stash, too.

No comments:

drMolly, the BeanQueen