Wednesday, February 05, 2020

February 5

It's snowing, but not too cold so the forecast of rain and melting may occur after all.
My trip to the orthopedist who did my surgery was uplifting.  I am cleared to drive - thank goodness my left hip was the one replaced.  There are, of course, still all of the precautions for the next two months, but it is liberating to be more mobile and to get to stop wearing those "ted hose".  
I've started walking a bit, although today I had to make do with turns around the garage as all of that snow on the ground does interfere with walking.  I'm taking it slowly so I can build up the time spent walking - today I did a 5 minute stint.  I plan to up the time every other day or so if I can do that.  After having a limited mobility for so long it tires one out just doing that !!!!
In the crafting area I've cast on the second pair of shortie socks for msH and am still working on the crochet doll outfits.
Today I am also trying to get started on digging out the craft room - it became the depository of a bit of everything while I was "down".

1 comment:

Scooquilt said...

Glad to hear you're getting mobile again. Take care.

drMolly, the BeanQueen