Friday, May 15, 2020

May 15, 2020

We have had 4 days of cool, rainy weather.  It is not helpful for trying to get garden work done.  Although there are sprouts of veg, not much growing is occurring.  And, I can't plan on putting out the beans & maize if it does not warm pretty soon.  I also want to plant some sunflowers, but they like warm, too.

In other areas, I've finished the quilting on my latest quilt project, now to trim and get the binding on it.  It's not my best work I have to admit, but it's not terrible and "done" is a very good adjective.  I have made myself a deal; to whit: I will be able to begin an all new project when I'm done with an UFO project.  I also plan to get out one of the kits I have and get it done, too.  A sort of progression, ie. UFO, new project, old kit (or precuts).

I've finished the bed socks made from the raveled "mom socks".  I'm slowly working on the new sweater.  And, I finished a dress I'd been planning for some time.  I need to get photos up, soon, too.

Other than that things are just going on in the pandemic season flow.

No comments:

drMolly, the BeanQueen