Tuesday, May 19, 2020

May 19, 2020

            HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME - 
            THE 72 YEAR OLD ME ! 💖

and it's raining AGAIN.  Such odd weather.  Yesterday there was a funnel cloud (yup the tornado type) about 30 miles from here.  That is the 3rd one sighted around the Palouse in 2 days.

Well, I started on my new quilt project yesterday, read the cutting instructions wrong and ended up throwing away the whole block - I'm NOT going to make a 6" block using such tiny pieces I can hardly sew them !  I tried doing it by hand and they are just too small for these old, tired eyes (new cornea or not).

I worked on my Losna sweater a bit - I do much better on that, I'll tell you.  I do like me some colorwork.  Plus, I'm using my hand spun as the color part of the work. 

No comments:

drMolly, the BeanQueen