Wednesday, July 10, 2024

July 10

 HOT, HOT, HOTTER

OUR part of the earth is experiencing terrible heat and everything is suffering.  The hubs & I are up camping; yes, indeedy! but one can’t predict the weather when one makes reservations in February.

We had to go home one day to make sure gardens & chickens were OK.  The #2 GS & my DD also helped us keep things going, but the heat is so bad I’m not sure there’ll be any crops.  The most to be thankful for is no chickens will expire (hopefully).

I must apologize for no recent entries; health & other issues have been taking up my time & energies.  When one has too many items on one’s plate it can be overwhelming.  But, I’m trying to be positive & get back to my old routines.

That’s all for now; more after camping & hopefully better news.

No comments:

drMolly, the BeanQueen