Friday, September 12, 2008

Hmmmmmmmmm - something has happened to my posts



I'm not sure what happened to my last few posts, but maybe some computer problems were to blame.

But, anyway here is a picture of my friend from England, Carol (on the right) & myself at Banff, Alberta. Mike & I got to visit with her & Peter when they came for holiday. Carol & have been pen-pals since we were both 12 years old! We had a wonderful visit & found we really are so much alike.

Now on to other happenings around here - Mike & I got a new toy. Here is a picture of "Sir Harley". We have decided that we are going to start doing those things that we were always talking about "doing some day". Well, it's about time for someday now, LOL.
We plan to have lots of fun.
And it's not all going to be motoring either. We've also decided to get some people-powered transportation, too. In fact, in my next post I'll put up a picture of Mike's new bicycle.
Since I can no longer ride by myself on 2 wheels, I plan on getting a tricycle. Of course, that will be more expensive, so I have to save up a bit more before I can get mine. We're gonna' be fit & trim :~).

No comments:

drMolly, the BeanQueen