Tuesday, December 09, 2008

Getting old is for the birds - or someone else, anyway

It's 4AM & I've been awake for 2 hours !!! This is going to kill me if I can't figure how to get more sleep - I'm tired, too, but still wake up after a few hours of sleep & then can't go back. Ouch, Ouch, Ouch - anyone have any suggestions? I've tried warm milk, exercise, etc. etc. I don't use drugs as they really don't work for me - they DO knock me out, but only for a couple of hours and I can do that on my own. AND I don't want to use them anyway. I've paid my bills, knit a bit on Mike's Christmas socks and read all my e-mail (I suppose that is one good thing - I actually have time to do that!).
OK, I'm going to give it another shot & see if I can get a bit of rest.
Another entry later with some of the latest pictures.

No comments:

drMolly, the BeanQueen