Sunday, April 19, 2009



A couple of pictures of my Tea Cozy - it works really well-keeps my tea nice & hot for me to enjoy.
We're on vacation this week, but it will be a stay-at-home one. We're planning on painting our house (the outside) & doing yard/garden work. My wonderful husband dug up my old strawberry beds - that's right both of them. He didn't remember that I replace only one at time so we can still have berries. The second one would have been on only its third season. Oh well, the thought was good anyway, LOL. Now, I'll have to spread my new plants amongst 2 beds.
I will plant 2 new blueberries, too. Then I'll have 4 bushes - I hope they will produce enough for us as I'm almost out of room to put in any new plants.
Today is the last day of our annual Quilt Show, and I have to work from 2-4PM, so I'm off to get ready & do a bit of housework before I have to leave.
Good weather FINALLY here!!!!

No comments:

drMolly, the BeanQueen