Monday, April 13, 2009

Monday-Monday

The Postman & I went cycling yesterday - he on his 2-wheeler & me on my 3-wheeler (for the first time since I got it). We rode a bit over 12 miles on the Bill Chipman Trail between Pullman, WA and Moscow, ID. It was quite cool & we ran into rain, but I actually was working hard enough that I did not get cold - DID GET sore legs & 'butt', tho'. I am going to try riding each day that I can to build up to hills & distance. It should get me in good shape if my knees can hold out. That tricycle is something else - 21 speeds & it goes pretty easily for an old bat like me, LOL. Pictures later.
There has been partly sunny skies today, but it feels a bit cold. I've worked in my virus lab for most of the day, but did a little here in the office, too. It seems like there is ALWAYS more to do than one has time.
We hope to get in today, the housework that we avoided yesterday by going riding, if the Postman doesn't have to work late. He has been having lots of overtime due to shortage of staff for one reason or another. Makes a good check, but plays havoc with the schedule.
Here are pictures of a couple of baby washcloths I made for Destiknit's Spring for Babies KAL/CAL- they go with the booties I made earlier:
Other photos of WIPs & new CO's have to wait until later as I filled up my flashdrive & couldn't transport them with me. Have ordered bigger drive.

No comments:

drMolly, the BeanQueen