Tuesday, May 19, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!!!!

Today I am 61 years on this earth - how could the time have gone by so quickly???
Mike gave me a certificate for an hours worth of massage from one of the local therapists - what a great BD gift! I'm going to split & get two massages - spread out the goodness, LOL.
Yesterday was sunny & WARM, but some thunderstorms moved in last night & we have rain & WIND this morning-supposed to be like this all day & back to nice again tomorrow.
The fruit trees are all in bloom - hope we get more fruit this year. My mason bees seem to have all hatched so mayhap there will be better pollination this year.
I got several veggies planted this weekend so there will be goodies soon. Since I bought a few lettuce starts at the farmer's market a couple weeks ago, there will be lettuce soon, too .
Knitting is coming along, and I got a new "bendable" light for my sewing machine so I will be able to do some quilting / sewing work "in a better light".

2 comments:

Ida said...

Happy birthday! I think massage is a great birthday gift!

Daniele said...

Sounds like you had a great birthday!!

drMolly, the BeanQueen