Thursday, June 04, 2009

BUSY - BUSY - BUSY

Well, my life interefered with my blogging (AGAIN) - you'd think I would learn, right? Anyway, last weekend we were camping up at our favorite place, Winchester Lake State Park http://tinyurl.com/puml37 & I did get a few pictures, but don't have them with me at the moment so will have to add later.
We had a great time, but came home to lots of work around the house as the nice weather is making things grow & grow - that includes lawns to mow, apples to thin & gardens to weed.
Today is a bit more cloudy, but still warm; the weather forcast is for thunderstorms tonight - we shall see.
I was at my knitting group last night & found out about a WWKIP happening over in Moscow, so I'll be able to join in, too. HOORAH!

No comments:

drMolly, the BeanQueen