Thursday, June 11, 2009

Good Morning!

"the Postman" took me to work on 'Howard Harley' this morning - it was still cool, but not bad. The nights out here on the prairie get pretty cool & early morn is still chilly - it was 38° at 6:45 when we left.
I got more apples thinned last evening, but since DH didn't get home until late the higher-ups have to wait until he can get up on the ladder for me.

Here are some pictures of some of my latest additions to my stash, both yarn & fiber to spin.
This is some B-E-A-U-TIFUL yarn by a local hand-dyer I got at the Farmer's Market last Saturday.













Here is some roving I got from theLady on Ravelry, who was doing some de-stashing.
And some Claudia Hand-Painted yarn from knitjoknit on Ravelry who was also stash busting.
I've wanted some Claudia's for quite a while - it is so soft & beautiful!! - and this helped someone else out, too.

1 comment:

Daniele said...

Excellent acquisitions! I especially like the purpley colors, but you knew that already!! :)

drMolly, the BeanQueen