Friday, September 04, 2009

Another small note

I had an epiphany last night - well a blog epiphany, I should say .
While listening to some podcasts before we were off to bed I thought, "why not parse my blog entries into segments like some podcasters use to get their information out to their listeners?' A good idea, no?
So, I've decided to use a loose system of partitioning while blogging to see if I will then be able to remember all of the things I've 'wanted' to tell my readers (I do know there are few - I get comments!!).
Here are my proposed segments:
"the Rosevale on the Palouse chronicles" - what's going on around the homestead
"tales of drMolly the Phaseolus curator" - what's happening on the working front
"post office patter" - what IS "the Postman" up to, at home & at work, too
"hobbies, hobbies, hobbies" - what's on my needles, spindle/wheel, hooks, sewing machine, etc.; what's happening on the camping, biking, cycling, etc. front
What do you think?

2 comments:

Sherrill said...

I think it will work out well. It sure helps to keep a person organized by categorizing the bits and pieces that we either blog or podcast about.

I too had an epiphany tonight...on the way home from the spinning guild I just joined. Yep...what a load off the shoulders.

Natalie Rush said...

Love this idea! :)

drMolly, the BeanQueen