Sunday, December 27, 2009

So now it's Sunday

and we'll have leftovers for supper. I plan to make some mashed potatoes & have gravy & slices of the roast for supper. With some salad it should be a good easy meal.
'tP' is off practicing bowling & I've just finished going over the finances after Christmas - "we did good!!" - there was enough left to put some in savings for our trip to England next summer & to put in extra for repairing the pickup before he goes to visit his dad in CA.
Now, just to figure out how I shall plan my new year - I don't figure "resolutions" are really any good as one always gets caught up in the stress of not being able to fulfill every one. Thusly, I try to make some plans that are manageable and realistic, AND will help me in my life, too.

Good luck on all of your ideas for the new year!

No comments:

drMolly, the BeanQueen