Monday, December 28, 2009

Two days before 'tP's 60th birthday

& he is still making jokes about it - that is how he handles his stress. I keep trying to tell him that there is not to stress over, but I think mayhap it might be harder on men ??
Anyway, there is a slight chance of snow this week - it's been cold & air stagnating, so frozen fog each morning.
The DD & family will be over for a late Christmas with us this eve' and we'll watch the boys open their gifts from gram & gramps.

Starting the New Year plans: I'm going to try the 12 projects in 12 month challenge, but in my terms, ie. not all knitting, but 12 projects that have been hanging around for a while and/or REALLY need to get done. Also, I am making a real effort to get in some more exercise - I really do not like physical exercise just to do exercise - it should gain one something, like gardening or housework or something anyway. I do like walking, but in winter is hard to do & that treadmill is very boring!

No comments:

drMolly, the BeanQueen