Thursday, January 14, 2010

I got funded!!

I just had to share - my proposal to collect native beans (Phseolus polystachios) in Florida was accepted - with caveats, of course, but not something that can't be remedied. So, next winter I will be on the FL east coast collecting lima bean relatives that are native to our country. I am really psyched about this!!
And it is turning out to be a really lovely day here - no rain - I can walk today without being soggy.
*/X
Had to re-start the bear (the Mother Bear Project) last night when I realized I had made an error that could not be fixed without frogging. Luckily those bears are quick-knits & it won't tak me any time to get it back on schedule.
The socks for "the farmer" are coming along, too. Plus that never-ending FLS is approaching the end of the body part anyway!

No comments:

drMolly, the BeanQueen