Friday, January 15, 2010

It's an "ACK!" day

Last night as I was working on the never-ending FLS I realized there were more errors - somehow I had moved over the openings for the sleeves so that the raglan decreases did not match the "holes"!!!! I put the whole thing - yarn & partly done sweater in a drawer in the craft room for a time-out.
This morning upon much consideration I've decided to frog the whole thing (AGAIN) and just not do that sweater at all. There must be some karma message telling me that it does not want to be.
So, I shall re-purpose that yarn into something else.

It's a windy day here on the Palouse. But no rain so far this AM. It was so pleasant on my walk yesterday that I'm hoping for a re-run ;~).

My new camera is in the post! No more borrowing from work - I am so looking forward to being able to take pics whenever I want. Plus, my #3 sis told me that there is a video feature - a new thing for me to learn, LOL.

1 comment:

Natalie Rush said...

So sorry you're having so much trouble. I will admit I had a really hard time with this pattern too. I ended up frogging several times but in the end I got it.

Hope your next project goes smoother.

Gnat

drMolly, the BeanQueen