Tuesday, January 19, 2010

really did not forget yesterday,

but when getting to blogging, got interupted by something or other & never got back to it. Yes, it's true - when one has no short term memory it really happens - one can & does completely lose things, whether it's ideas or actual physical things.

Anyway, today is turning out to be an absolutely beautiful one - it's sunny and clear, a bit cold, but lovely to look at. My walk shall be chilly, but dry.

I finished the bear - pictures later - and am heavy into the socks for the DD's SO. Will be receiving some black legs in the post so I can add feet to them, then send off to SFS. Preparing my yarns & needles for the Ravelympics - I have to go to Atlanta, GA at first of February, so need to get my things together now.

Must remember to order seeds for garden next spring - there goes that no-memory again, letting me forget for about the umteenth time!

1 comment:

Cozy Knitting said...

I wouldn't worry about the memory lapses. It happens. Congrats on winning the cute little project bag on Phat Fiber! I love to win little gifts like that. Tell me more about this bean project in Florida. My email is juliannking@yahoo.com. Thanks.

drMolly, the BeanQueen