Saturday, January 02, 2010

Saturday, January 2, 2010

Just back from weekly shopping trip. Got the regular stuff, plus some storage items to help me in my first goal of the year, namely getting this craft room under control.
I'm going to be making another loaf of bread, too, since just one loaf is not enough as 'tP' takes a sandwich each day to work & it takes nearly one loaf for that. And where would I be if I couldn't have my toast ;~(.
I am going to try to make a bit of a plan as to what sort of fiber/fabric things I want to accomplish, too. It won't be set in stone as I find that even when I have good plans to get things done, the time is not there, whether it is due to 'tP' having to work so late or other things I must do getting in the way. We shall see what can be actually done this year, but I hope to be able to report that progress is being made.

No comments:

drMolly, the BeanQueen