Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Rain, rain & rain

I just walked back from my lab & got so wet - the wind is blowing, the rain is sideways, & it can't be kept out. Not going to be doing outside work today when we get home.
The water is off in my lab, so puts a real crimp in the work there - we have DI water, but one does not do dishes in de-ionized water; way, way to expensive a proposition.
Tomorrow I get to go for my annual mammogram - NOTE: all of you ladies who don't think this is necessary or keep putting it off.........stop right now and go make an appointment!!! And that is an order from the doctor!!!!! - so my work will be interrupted again, not that is not for a good reason, it just seems that things are conspiring against me and messing with my work.
Am hoping that Kerrie / destiknit extends her craft-along contest as I just did not get my project finished - the deadline is in 3 days, I think. I'm making another bear for the Mother Bear Project - have the body done, head and 1 arm; the legs and other arm to go, plus stuffing & sew on the face.

No comments:

drMolly, the BeanQueen