Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Busy days

Monday was so busy I did not get time to write here and today may be the same, so I thought I'd put in a line or two.
Got home yesterday and immediately had to go out in back to work in yard & garden - too many things at one time due to the now hot weather - Murphy's Law operating at full potential, as usual. Got some spinach thinned, finished last aphid cage (still need one for beet protection from leaf miners, but have to wait until get supplies), set up soaker hoses to water all the various berries & such, weeded, while making supper and a small amount of housework, too.
Still no time for working on the craft room organize or any fibery goodness, either, RATS!!
Today after work I have to go out to the DD's and return some of the #2 GS's stuff that got left from the camping trip, and help her with advice on her trees. Then it will be home to make supper and any chores that need doing. I have to transplant the corn & beans I pre-germed so can fill in the holes where the original seed did not germ.

2 comments:

Fru-la-la! said...

drink lots o water if you're gonna continue to toil in the hot sun!!

drMolly, the BeanQueen said...

Of course - I do not wish to become a statistic!

drMolly, the BeanQueen