Sunday, July 25, 2010

Computer troubles

initiated by my sister sending me e-mails that apparently had some sort of virus or something similar.
I was finally able to go in via the back door to our mail on the internet & remove the messages, but there are still problems with the internet & other things on the computer. I'm running virus protection, but it is something that is not recognized I guess - as there was no warning.
'tP' & I picked pie cherries last night and the last of the June-bearing strawberries. There will be a few ever-bearing for the rest of the summer, but not the large amounts. The raspberries are beginning, but due to the winter die-back there will not be a great amount.
We plan to get some black berries next weekend - around here they are a rampant pest, so there's always lots of berries to be had.
According to the #1 GS, the huckleberries are not ready quite yet - so that gives us time to get "blacks" and then move on to "huckles".
It is hotter than popcorn around here, so one has to wait until the evening to work in the garden, tho'.
While 'tP' was painting the house I went over to "the farm" and #1GS and the DD helped me cut 2X4s for my chicken house. I brought them home and will construct the modular pieces, put up the house and then get wood for the siding and something for the roof from them, too.
Ah, the Rosevale homestead!!, LOL.

No comments:

drMolly, the BeanQueen